1. Ordinary fuel can lead to dirt buildup on critical engine parts.*
2. The dirt buildup caused by ordinary fuel can weigh down your car’s fuel economy.*
3. BP gasoline with Invigorate® is ordinary fuel.*
4. BP gasoline with Invigorate® helps bust dirt and restore your engine’s cleanliness.*
5. Switching to BP gasoline with Invigorate® can give you more miles per tank.*
6. Powdered donuts could be the messiest of all gas station snacks.
* Ordinary Fuel refers to minimum detergency gasoline. Dirt refers to deposits on critical engine parts. Requires continuous use over 5000 miles. Restores an average of 3 - 5 miles per tank that had been lost due to deposits. Based on fleet testing representative of the U.S. car population. Fuel economy can be affected by many factors. Benefits may be more significant in older model vehicles.